Thursday 20 January 2011

Colin Dilnot (In Dangerous Rhythm) – “I Love” Guest Mix

Next up in our Guest Mix series is the legendary Colin Dilnot from In Dangerous Rhythm – A Soulful Diary. He’s a great journalist and music consultant and his website is a continuing source of information on all things soul related.

“I am a writer who is dedicated to Keeping Soul Alive! My aim is to archive, collect and record information about all facets of soul music. I have met and spoken to many people who have made soul music. Click Here for a slide show of some of the people who have spoken to me:”



Track List

Al King - Playing On Me - Sahara



Robert Sanders - I Can Easily Get A Long With You - VLV



Dynamite Singletary - The Same Way You Love Your man - Dynamite



Forris Woods - Stoned On Love - Abbot



Piney Brown - Unemployed - Cimarron


Natural Gas - What You Want From My Life – Firebird


Oliver Joy - You Know That I Love You - Big Deal


Little Ron Johnson - I Keep Telling You - Hard Times


No comments: